Mt. Sterling, Ill.- Dot Foods, the nation's largest food industry redistributor, and Dot Transportation, Inc.(DTI), Dot Foods' subsidiary trucking partner, are proud to announce the promotion of several employees at our Mt. Sterling headquarters to new roles within the Dot Foods and Dot Transportation family. These individuals are a key part of the team that will help guide the company to continued success as a leader in the industry:
- Dick Tracy - Chief Operating Officer
- George Eversman - Executive Vice President, Retail and Business Development
- Cullen Andrews - Vice President, Foodservice National Accounts
- John Obert - Controller
- Lydia Miller - Director of Customer Development and Service
- Duskee Kassing - Director of Operations, DTI
- Julie Zimmerman - Director of Occupational Health
- Don Pierce - Director of Safety
- Victor Hart - Director of Safety, DTI
- Suzy Kassing - Director of Personnel, Illinois Warehouse
- John Bordewick - Director of Warehousing, Illinois Cooler
"We're fortunate to have the best and brightest team around," Dot Foods President Joe Tracy said. "We're thrilled about the experience and perspective each of these individuals bringing to their new roles. Many of them have been with the company for years, and we love to see their continued growth."
These promotions were among those recently recognized at Dot's National Business Meeting in St. Louis, Missouri.
About Dot Foods and Dot Transportation
Dot Foods Inc. carries 105,000 products from 650 food industry manufacturers making it the largest food industry redistributor in the United States. Through Dot Transportation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dot Foods, the company distributes foodservice, convenience, retail and vending products to distributors in all 50 states. Dot Foods operates nine distribution centers, which are located in Modesto, California; Vidalia, Georgia; Burley, Idaho; Mt. Sterling, Illinois; Cambridge City, Indiana; Williamsport, Maryland; Liverpool, New York; Ardmore, Oklahoma and Dyersburg, Tennessee. For more information, visit www.dotfoods.com.
Dot Foods and Dot Transportation each continue to experience exceptional growth. Both companies are looking to fill full-time and part-time positions in all locations nationwide. To learn more about careers at Dot Foods, visit www.dotfoods.com/careers and follow @DotFoodsCareers on Twitter. To learn more about careers at Dot Transportation, visit www.DriveForDot.com.